To stretch; to extend; hence, to lay out, as a dead body.
- A line, mark, smear, or band differentiated by color or texture from its surroundings.
- An inherent, often contrasting quality: "There was a streak of wildness in him” ( Olga Carlisle).
- A ray or flash of light: the first streaks of dawn; a streak of lightning.
- Informal A brief run or stretch, as of luck.
- Informal An unbroken series, as of wins or losses.
- Mineralogy The color of the fine powder produced when a mineral is rubbed against a hard surface. Used as a distinguishing characteristic.
- Botany Any of various viral diseases of plants characterized by the appearance of discolored stripes on the leaves or stems.
- Microbiology A bacterial culture inoculated by drawing a bacteria-laden needle across the surface of a solid culture medium.
- To mark with streaks: rain streaking the pavement.
- To lighten (strands of hair) with a chemical preparation.
- Microbiology To inoculate in order to produce a streak.
- To form streaks.
- To be or become streaked.
- To move at high speed; rush.
- To run naked in public, especially as a prank.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൊളി - Poli ;ലോഹങ്ങളുടെ മാറ്റ് - Lohangalude Maattu | Lohangalude Mattu ;രേഖ - Rekha ;നാനാവർണ്ണമാക്കുക - Naanaavarnnamaakkuka | Nanavarnnamakkuka ;വർണ്ണരേഖ - Varnnarekha ;കിരണം - Kiranam ;