A vessel of the shape of an inverted hollow cone, terminating below in a pipe, and used for conveying liquids into a close vessel; a tunnel.
- A conical utensil having a small hole or narrow tube at the apex and used to channel the flow of a substance, as into a small-mouthed container.
- Something resembling this utensil in shape.
- A shaft, flue, or stack for ventilation or the passage of smoke, especially the smokestack of a ship or locomotive.
- To take the shape of a funnel.
- To move through or as if through a funnel: tourists funneling slowly through customs.
- To cause to take the shape of a funnel.
- To cause to move through or as if through a funnel.