A large pile of hay, grain, straw, or the like, usually of a nearly conical form, but sometimes rectangular or oblong, contracted at the top to a point or ridge, and sometimes covered with thatch.
- A large, usually conical pile of straw or fodder arranged for outdoor storage.
- An orderly pile, especially one arranged in layers. See Synonyms at heap.
- Computer Science A section of memory and its associated registers used for temporary storage of information in which the item most recently stored is the first to be retrieved.
- A group of three rifles supporting each other, butt downward and forming a cone.
- A chimney or flue.
- A group of chimneys arranged together.
- A vertical exhaust pipe, as on a ship or locomotive.
- An extensive arrangement of bookshelves. Often used in the plural.
- The area of a library in which most of the books are shelved.
- A stackup.
- An English measure of coal or cut wood, equal to 108 cubic feet (3.06 cubic meters).
- Informal A large quantity: a stack of work to do.
- To arrange in a stack; pile.
- To load or cover with stacks or piles: stacked the dishwasher.
- Games To prearrange the order of (a deck of cards) so as to increase the chance of winning.
- To prearrange or fix unfairly so as to favor a particular outcome: tried to stack the jury.
- To direct (aircraft) to circle at different altitudes while waiting to land.
- To form a stack.
- stack up Informal To measure up or equal: Their gift doesn't stack up against his.
- stack up Informal To make sense; add up: Her report just doesn't stack up.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ലൈബ്രറിയിലും മറ്റും പുസ്തകം വയ്ക്കുന്ന തുറന്ന അലമാര - Laibrariyilum Mattum Pusthakam Vaykkunna Thuranna Alamaara | Laibrariyilum Mattum Pusthakam Vaykkunna Thuranna Alamara ;ശേഖരിക്കുക - Shekharikkuka ;സഞ്ചയം - Sanchayam ;സഞ്ചയിക്കുക - Sanchayikkuka ;കൂന - Koona ;കൂട്ടിവയ്ക്കുക - Koottivaykkuka ;