The hollow bed where a stream of water runs or may run.
- The bed of a stream or river.
- The deeper part of a river or harbor, especially a deep navigable passage.
- A broad strait, especially one that connects two seas.
- A trench, furrow, or groove.
- A tubular passage for liquids; a conduit.
- A course or pathway through which information is transmitted: new channels of thought; a reliable channel of information.
- A route of communication or access. Often used in the plural: took her request through official channels.
- In communications theory, a gesture, action, sound, written or spoken word, or visual image used in transmitting information.
- Electronics A specified frequency band for the transmission and reception of electromagnetic signals, as for television signals.
- Computer Science A site on a network, as on IRC, where online conversations are held in real time by a number of computer users.
- The medium through which a spirit guide purportedly communicates with the physical world.
- A rolled metal bar with a bracket-shaped section.
- A temporary opening in a cell membrane that allows ions or molecules to pass into or out of the cell.
- To make or cut channels in.
- To form a groove or flute in.
- To direct or guide along some desired course: channels her curiosity into research.
- To serve as a medium for (a spirit guide).
- Nautical A wood or steel ledge projecting from a sailing ship's sides to spread the shrouds and keep them clear of the gunwales.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാന - Kaana | Kana ;നീർച്ചാൽ - Neerchaal | Neerchal ;നീര്ച്ചാല് - Neerchaal | Neerchal ;ടെലിഗ്രാഫിക് സന്ദേശ വിനിമയമാര്ഗത്തിനുള്ള സര്ക്യൂട്ട് - Deligraaphiku Sandhesha Vinimayamaargaththinulla Sarkyoottu | Deligraphiku Sandhesha Vinimayamargathinulla Sarkyoottu ;ജലഗതാഗതമാര്ഗ്ഗം - Jalagathaagathamaarggam | Jalagathagathamarggam ;മാര്ഗ്ഗം - Maarggam | Marggam ;