A solid body which may be generated by the rotation of a parallelogram round one its sides; or a body of rollerlike form, of which the longitudinal section is oblong, and the cross section is circular.
- Mathematics The surface generated by a straight line intersecting and moving along a closed plane curve, the directrix, while remaining parallel to a fixed straight line that is not on or parallel to the plane of the directrix.
- Mathematics The portion of such a surface bounded by two parallel planes and the regions of the planes bounded by the surface.
- Mathematics A solid bounded by two parallel planes and such a surface, especially such a surface having a circle as its directrix.
- A cylindrical container or object.
- Engineering The chamber in which a piston of a reciprocating engine moves.
- Engineering The chamber of a pump from which fluid is expelled by a piston.
- The rotating chamber of a revolver that holds the cartridges.
- Any of several rotating parts in a printing press, especially one that carries the paper.
- Archaeology A cylindrical stone or clay object with an engraved design or inscription.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുഴല് - Kuzhal ;ഉരുണ്ടു നീണ്ട വസ്തു - Urundu Neenda Vasthu ;റോളർ പോലുള്ള യന്ത്രഭാഗം - Rolar Polulla Yanthrabhaagam | Rolar Polulla Yanthrabhagam ;അത്തരത്തിലുള്ള യന്ത്രഭാഗം - Aththaraththilulla Yanthrabhaagam | Atharathilulla Yanthrabhagam ;ഉരുണ്ടുനീണ്ട വസ്തു - Urunduneenda Vasthu ;ഉരുണ്ട നീണ്ട പദാര്ത്ഥം - Urunda Neenda Padhaarththam | Urunda Neenda Padhartham ;