- Grammar A grammatical category used in the classification of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and, in some languages, verbs that may be arbitrary or based on characteristics such as sex or animacy and that determines agreement with or selection of modifiers, referents, or grammatical forms.
- Grammar One category of such a set.
- Grammar The classification of a word or grammatical form in such a category.
- Grammar The distinguishing form or forms used.
- Sexual identity, especially in relation to society or culture.
- The condition of being female or male; sex.
- Females or males considered as a group: expressions used by one gender.
- To engender.