The distinguishing peculiarity of male or female in both animals and plants; the physical difference between male and female; the assemblage of properties or qualities by which male is distinguished from female.
- The property or quality by which organisms are classified as female or male on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions.
- Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, of this classification.
- Females or males considered as a group.
- The condition or character of being female or male; the physiological, functional, and psychological differences that distinguish the female and the male. See Usage Note at gender.
- The sexual urge or instinct as it manifests itself in behavior.
- Sexual intercourse.
- The genitals.
- To determine the sex of (an organism).
- Slang To arouse sexually. Often used with up.
- Slang To increase the appeal or attractiveness of. Often used with up.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
sex organ ഉപസ്ഥം - sex Organ Upastham ;സംഭോഗം നടത്തുക - സംഭോഗം നടത്തുക ;ഇനം - Inam ;ലൈംഗികചോദനങ്ങള് - Laimgikachodhanangal ;ലൈംഗികമോഹങ്ങള് - Laimgikamohangal ;സ്ത്രീയോ പുരുഷനോ ആയിരിക്കുന്ന അവസ്ഥ - Sthreeyo Purushano Aayirikkunna Avastha | Sthreeyo Purushano ayirikkunna Avastha ;