The mark set to bound a race, and to or around which the constestants run, or from which they start to return to it again; the place at which a race or a journey is to end.
- The purpose toward which an endeavor is directed; an objective. See Synonyms at intention.
- Sports The finish line of a race.
- Sports A specified structure or zone into or over which players endeavor to advance a ball or puck.
- Sports The score awarded for such an act.
- Linguistics A noun or noun phrase referring to the place to which something moves.
- Linguistics See patient.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗോള്മുഖം - Golmukham ;സ്ഥാനം - Sthaanam | Sthanam ;ഉദ്ദേശ്യം - Uddheshyam | Udheshyam ;ലക്ഷ്യസ്ഥാനം - Lakshyasthaanam | Lakshyasthanam ;ലക്ഷ്യം - Lakshyam ;പന്തുകളിയില് സീമാസ്തംഭം - Panthukaliyil Seemaasthambham | Panthukaliyil Seemasthambham ;