The act of passing or flowing out; a moving out from any inclosed place; egress; as, the issue of water from a pipe, of blood from a wound, of air from a bellows, of people from a house.
- The act or an instance of flowing, passing, or giving out.
- The act of circulating, distributing, or publishing by an office or official group: government issue of new bonds.
- Something produced, published, or offered, as:
- An item or set of items, as stamps or coins, made available at one time by an office or bureau.
- A single copy of a periodical: the May issue of the magazine.
- A distinct set of copies of an edition of a book distinguished from others of that edition by variations in the printed matter.
- A final result or conclusion, as a solution to a problem.
- Proceeds from estates or fines.
- Something proceeding from a specified source: suspicions that were the issue of a deranged mind.
- Offspring; progeny: died without issue.
- A point or matter of discussion, debate, or dispute: legal and moral issues.
- A matter of public concern: debated economic issues.
- A misgiving, objection, or complaint: had issues with the plan to change the curriculum.
- The essential point; crux: the issue of how to provide adequate child care.
- A culminating point leading to a decision: bring a case to an issue.
- Informal A personal problem or emotional disorder: The teacher discussed the child's issues with his parents.
- A place of egress; an outlet: a lake with no issue to the sea.
- Pathology A discharge, as of blood or pus.
- Pathology A lesion, wound, or ulcer producing such a discharge.
- Archaic Termination; close.
- To go or come out. See Synonyms at appear.
- To accrue as proceeds or profit: Little money issued from the stocks.
- To be born or be descended.
- To be circulated or published.
- To spring or proceed from a source. See Synonyms at stem1.
- To terminate or result.
- To cause to flow out; emit.
- To circulate or distribute in an official capacity: issued uniforms to the players.
- To publish: issued periodic statements.
- at issue In question; in dispute: "Many people fail to grasp what is really at issue here” ( Gail Sheehy).
- at issue At variance; in disagreement.
- join issue To enter into controversy.
- join issue Law To submit an issue for decision.
- take issue To take an opposing point of view; disagree.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനന്തരഫലം - Anantharaphalam ;പതിപ്പ് - Pathippu ;പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിക്കുക - Prasiddheekarikkuka | Prasidheekarikkuka ;നിര്ഗമനം - Nirgamanam ;വിതരണം - Vitharanam ;വാദവിഷയം - Vaadhavishayam | Vadhavishayam ;