That which a person sets before himself as an object to be reached or accomplished; the end or aim to which the view is directed in any plan, measure, or exertion; view; aim; design; intention; plan.
- The object toward which one strives or for which something exists; an aim or a goal: "And ever those, who would enjoyment gain/Must find it in the purpose they pursue” ( Sarah Josepha Hale).
- A result or effect that is intended or desired; an intention. See Synonyms at intention.
- Determination; resolution: He was a man of purpose.
- The matter at hand; the point at issue.
- To intend or resolve to perform or accomplish.
- on purpose Intentionally; deliberately.
- to good purpose With good results.
- little With few or no results.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ലക്ഷ്യം - Lakshyam ;കാര്യം - Kaaryam | Karyam ;ഭാവം - Bhaavam | Bhavam ;നോട്ടം - Nottam ;ഉദ്ദിഷ്ടകാര്യം - Uddhishdakaaryam | Udhishdakaryam ;പ്രയോജനം - Prayojanam ;