Cutting off; division; detachment of a part.
- The passing of judgment on an issue under consideration.
- The act of reaching a conclusion or making up one's mind.
- A conclusion or judgment reached or pronounced; a verdict.
- Firmness of character or action; determination.
- Sports A victory won on points in boxing when no knockout has occurred or in wrestling when no fall has occurred.
- Baseball A win or loss accorded to a pitcher: has four wins in six decisions.
- Sports To defeat by a decision, as in boxing: decisioned his opponent in the third round.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തീര്ച്ചപ്പെടുത്തല് - Theerchappeduththal | Theerchappeduthal ;തീര്മാനം - Theermaanam | Theermanam ;അവസാന ത്തീര്പ്പ് - Avasaana Ththeerppu | Avasana theerppu ;അവസായം - Avasaayam | Avasayam ;അവസാനതീര്പ്പ് - Avasaanatheerppu | Avasanatheerppu ;സ്ഥിരത - Sthiratha ;