To increase in size by a natural and organic process; to increase in bulk by the gradual assimilation of new matter into the living organism; -- said of animals and vegetables and their organs.
- To increase in size by a natural process.
- To expand; gain: The business grew under new owners.
- To increase in amount or degree; intensify: The suspense grew.
- To develop and reach maturity.
- To be capable of growth; thrive: a plant that grows in shade.
- To become attached by or as if by the process of growth: tree trunks that had grown together.
- To come into existence from a source; spring up: love that grew from friendship.
- To come to be by a gradual process or by degrees; become: grow angry; grow closer.
- To cause to grow; raise: grow tulips.
- To allow (something) to develop or increase by a natural process: grow a beard.
- Usage Problem To cause to increase or expand by concerted effort: strategies that grew the family business.
- grow into To develop so as to become: A boy grows into a man.
- grow into To develop or change so as to fit: She grew into her job. He grew into the relationship slowly.
- on To become gradually more evident to: A feeling of distrust grew on me.
- on To become gradually more pleasurable or acceptable to: a taste that grows on a person.
- grow up To become an adult.
- grow out of To develop or come into existence from: an article that grew out of a few scribbled notes.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മിരലുക - Miraluka ;വിളയിക്കുക - Vilayikkuka ;വര്ദ്ധിക്കുക - Varddhikkuka | Vardhikkuka ;വളരുക - Valaruka ;കൃഷിചെയ്യുക - Krushicheyyuka ;പെരുകുക - Perukuka ;