Descended, or capable of descending, from an ancestor to an heir at law; received or passing by inheritance, or that must pass by inheritance; as, an hereditary estate or crown.
- Law Descending from an ancestor to a legal heir; passing down by inheritance.
- Law Having title or possession through inheritance.
- Transmitted or capable of being transmitted genetically from parent to offspring: a hereditary disease.
- Appearing in or characteristic of successive generations.
- Derived from or fostered by one's ancestors: a hereditary prejudice.
- Ancestral; traditional: their hereditary home. See Synonyms at innate.
- Of or relating to heredity or inheritance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരമ്പരയാ - Paramparayaa | Paramparaya ;പൈതൃകമായ - Paithrukamaaya | Paithrukamaya ;ജാത്യാ - Jaathyaa | Jathya ;പരമ്പരാഗതം - പരമ്പരാഗതം ;ജന്മനാ - Janmanaa | Janmana ;പരന്പരാസിദ്ധമായ - Paranparaasiddhamaaya | Paranparasidhamaya ;