Those who dwell under the same roof and compose a family.
- A domestic unit consisting of the members of a family who live together along with nonrelatives such as servants.
- The living spaces and possessions belonging to such a unit.
- A person or group of people occupying a single dwelling: the rise of nonfamily households.
- Of, relating to, or used in a household: household appliances.
- Commonly known; familiar: has become a household name.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
a household article ഉപസ്കരം - a Household Article Upaskaram ;household things പരിച്ഛദം - household Things Parichchadham ;household furniture തട്ടുമുട്ട് - household Furniture Thattumuttu ;assets of household (Tamil) literature with love-theme അകപ്പൊരുള് - assets Of Household (tamil) Literature With Love-theme Akapporul ;വീട് - Veedu ;ആലയം - Aalayam | alayam ;