To press, stamp, or print something in or upon; to mark by pressure, or as by pressure; to imprint (that which bears the impression).
- To affect strongly, often favorably: wrote down whatever impressed me during the journey; was impressed by the child's sincerity. See Synonyms at affect1.
- To produce or attempt to produce a vivid impression or image of: a scene that impressed itself on her memory; impresses the value of money on their children.
- To mark or stamp with or as if with pressure: impressed a design on the hot wax.
- To apply with pressure; press.
- The act of impressing.
- A mark or pattern produced by or as if by impressing. See Synonyms at impression.
- A stamp or seal meant to be impressed.
- To compel (a person) to serve in a military force.
- To seize (property) by force or authority; confiscate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുദ്ര വയ്ക്കുക - Mudhra Vaykkuka ;മുദ്ര - Mudhra ;അടയാളം വയ്ക്കുക - Adayaalam Vaykkuka | Adayalam Vaykkuka ;കപടം - Kapadam ;അമര്ത്തല് - Amarththal | Amarthal ;മതിപ്പ് തോന്നിപ്പിക്കുക - Mathippu Thonnippikkuka ;