The act of raising from a lower place, condition, or quality to a higher; -- said of material things, persons, the mind, the voice, etc.; as, the elevation of grain; elevation to a throne; elevation of mind, thoughts, or character.
- The act or an instance of elevating.
- The condition of being elevated.
- An elevated place or position.
- The height to which something is elevated above a point of reference such as the ground.
- Loftiness of thought or feeling.
- A scale drawing of the side, front, or rear of a structure.
- The height of a thing above a reference level; altitude.
- The ability to achieve height in a jump, as in ballet.
- The degree of height reached when such a jump is executed.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉയരം - Uyaram ;ഉയര്ത്തല് - Uyarththal | Uyarthal ;അഭ്യുത്ഥാനം - Abhyuththaanam | Abhyuthanam ;ഉത്ഥിതി - Uththithi | Uthithi ;അഭ്യുന്നതി - Abhyunnathi ;ഔന്നത്യം ശ്രഷ്ഠത - Aunnathyam Shrashdatha | ounnathyam Shrashdatha ;