The act of raising from a lower place, condition, or quality to a higher; -- said of material things, persons, the mind, the voice, etc.; as, the elevation of grain; elevation to a throne; elevation of mind, thoughts, or character.
- The act or an instance of elevating.
- The condition of being elevated.
- An elevated place or position.
- The height to which something is elevated above a point of reference such as the ground.
- Loftiness of thought or feeling.
- A scale drawing of the side, front, or rear of a structure.
- The height of a thing above a reference level; altitude.
- The ability to achieve height in a jump, as in ballet.
- The degree of height reached when such a jump is executed.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
(ഗണിതം)ചരിഞ്ഞ പ്രതലത്തിന് തിരശ്ചീനമായുള്ള കോണിന്റെ സൈൻ - (ganitham)charinja Prathalaththinu Thirashcheenamaayulla Koninte Sain | (ganitham)charinja Prathalathinu Thirashcheenamayulla Koninte Sain ;തുംഗത - Thumgatha ;ഉദ്ധതി - Uddhathi | Udhathi ;ആന - Aana | ana ;ഉയര്ന്ന ഭൂമി - Uyarnna Bhoomi ;മഹത്ത്വം - Mahaththvam | Mahathvam ;