A dense growth of brushwood, grasses, reeds, vines, etc.; an almost impenetrable thicket of trees, canes, and reedy vegetation, as in India, Africa, Australia, and Brazil.
- Land densely overgrown with tropical vegetation.
- A dense thicket or growth.
- A dense, confused mass; a jumble.
- Something made up of many confused elements; a bewildering complex or maze: sorting through the jungle of regulations.
- A place or milieu characterized by intense, often ruthless competition or struggle for survival: the corporate jungle.
- Slang A place where hoboes camp.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാട് - Kaadu | Kadu ;ഉഷ്ണമേഖലാകാട് - Ushnamekhalaakaadu | Ushnamekhalakadu ;വനം - Vanam ;കാട് - Kaadu | Kadu ;കാനം - Kaanam | Kanam ;അടവി - Adavi ;