Wet, spongy land; soft, low ground saturated with water, but not usually covered with it; marshy ground away from the seashore.
- A seasonally flooded bottomland with more woody plants than a marsh and better drainage than a bog.
- A lowland region saturated with water.
- A situation or place fraught with difficulties and imponderables: a financial swamp.
- To drench in or cover with or as if with water.
- To inundate or burden; overwhelm: She was swamped with work.
- Nautical To fill (a ship or boat) with water to the point of sinking it.
- To become full of water or sink.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചതുപ്പ് - Chathuppu ;ചെളിപ്രദേശം - Chelipradhesham ;വെള്ളം നിറയുക - Vellam Nirayuka ;ചതുപ്പുനിലം - Chathuppunilam ;ചേറ്റില് താഴ്ത്തുക - Chettil Thaazhththuka | Chettil Thazhthuka ;നിറയ്ക്കുക - Niraykkuka ;