To form into a knot, or into knots; to tie together, as cord; to fasten by tying.
- To make (a fabric or garment) by intertwining yarn or thread in a series of connected loops either by hand, with knitting needles, or on a machine.
- To form (yarn or thread) into fabric by intertwining.
- To join closely; unite securely.
- To draw (the brows) together in wrinkles; furrow.
- To make a fabric or garment by knitting.
- To become securely joined or mended together closely, as a fractured bone.
- To come together in wrinkles or furrows, as the brows.
- A fabric or garment made by knitting.
- The way in which a fabric has been knit: a loose knit.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നെയ്ത്തുജോലി - Neyththujoli | Neythujoli ;വസ്ത്രത്തിന്റെ തന്തുരചന - Vasthraththinte Thanthurachana | Vasthrathinte Thanthurachana ;തുന്നിച്ചേര്ക്കുക - Thunnicherkkuka ;പിന്നൽ - Pinnal ;കത്തി - Kaththi | Kathi ;വ്യൂത - Vyootha ;