To unite, as threads of any kind, in such a manner as to form a texture; to entwine or interlace into a fabric; as, to weave wool, silk, etc.; hence, to unite by close connection or intermixture; to unite intimately.
- To make (cloth) by interlacing the threads of the weft and the warp on a loom.
- To interlace (threads, for example) into cloth.
- To construct by interlacing or interweaving strips or strands of material: weave a basket.
- To interweave or combine (elements) into a complex whole: wove the incidents into a story.
- To contrive (something complex or elaborate) in this way: weave a tale.
- To introduce (another element) into a complex whole; work in: wove folk tunes into the symphony.
- To spin (a web, for example).
- To make (a path or way) by winding in and out or from side to side: weaved our way through the heavy traffic.
- To engage in weaving; make cloth.
- To work at a loom.
- To move in and out or sway from side to side.
- The pattern, method of weaving, or construction of a fabric: a twill weave; a loose weave.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മടയുക - Madayuka ;നെയ്ത്തുപണിചെയ്യുക - Neyththupanicheyyuka | Neythupanicheyyuka ;കെട്ടിയുണ്ടാക്കുക - Kettiyundaakkuka | Kettiyundakkuka ;നെയ്യുക - നെയ്യുക ;ഇഴചേര്ക്കുക - Izhacherkkuka ;വളഞ്ഞു പുളഞ്ഞു പോവുക - Valanju Pulanju Povuka ;