A shelter in which one may rest;
- A cottage or cabin, often rustic, used as a temporary abode or shelter: a ski lodge.
- A small house on the grounds of an estate or a park, used by a caretaker or gatekeeper.
- An inn.
- Any of various Native American dwellings, such as a hogan, wigwam, or longhouse.
- The group living in such a dwelling.
- A local chapter of certain fraternal organizations.
- The meeting hall of such a chapter.
- The members of such a chapter.
- The den of certain animals, such as the dome-shaped structure built by beavers.
- To provide with temporary quarters, especially for sleeping: lodges travelers in the shed.
- To rent a room to.
- To place or establish in quarters: lodged the children with relatives after the fire.
- To serve as a depository for; contain: This cellar lodges our oldest wines.
- To place, leave, or deposit, as for safety: documents lodged with a trusted associate.
- To fix, force, or implant: lodge a bullet in a wall.
- To register (a charge or complaint, for example) before an authority, such as a court; file.
- To vest (authority, for example).
- To beat (crops) down flat: rye lodged by the cyclone.
- To live in a place temporarily.
- To rent accommodations, especially for sleeping.
- To be or become embedded: The ball lodged in the fence.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിടുതി - Viduthi ;പരാതി സമര്പ്പിക്കുക - Paraathi Samarppikkuka | Parathi Samarppikkuka ;ഔദ്യോഗികമായി (പരാതി ) കൊടുക്കുക - Audhyogikamaayi (paraathi ) Kodukkuka | oudhyogikamayi (parathi ) Kodukkuka ;വിടുതിവീട് - Viduthiveedu ;ഗുരുകുല വാസി - Gurukula Vaasi | Gurukula Vasi ;താവളം കൊടുക്കുക - Thaavalam Kodukkuka | Thavalam Kodukkuka ;