Sequestered from company or neighbors; solitary; retired; as, a lonely situation; a lonely cell.
- Without companions; lone.
- Characterized by aloneness; solitary.
- Unfrequented by people; desolate: a lonely crossroads.
- Dejected by the awareness of being alone. See Synonyms at alone.
- Producing such dejection: the loneliest night of the week.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏകാന്തമായ - Ekaanthamaaya | Ekanthamaya ;ഒറ്റയായ - Ottayaaya | Ottayaya ;ഏകാകിയായ - Ekaakiyaaya | Ekakiyaya ;ഏകീഭൂത - Ekeebhootha ;വിവിക്തമായ - Vivikthamaaya | Vivikthamaya ;അനാഥമായ - Anaathamaaya | Anathamaya ;