Having the strength exhausted by toil or exertion; worn out in respect to strength, endurance, etc.; tired; fatigued.
- Physically or mentally fatigued.
- Expressive of or prompted by fatigue: a weary smile.
- Having one's interest, forbearance, or indulgence worn out: weary of delays.
- Causing fatigue; tiresome: a weary wait.
- To make or become weary. See Synonyms at tire1.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
weary with hunger ക്ഷുധാതുര - weary With Hunger Kshudhaathura | weary With Hunger Kshudhathura ;ചടച്ച - Chadacha ;അക്ഷമനായ - Akshamanaaya | Akshamanaya ;തളര്ന്ന - Thalarnna ;ഖേദകരമായ - Khedhakaramaaya | Khedhakaramaya ;grow weary തമിക്കുക - grow Weary Thamikkuka ;