Having the strength exhausted by toil or exertion; worn out in respect to strength, endurance, etc.; tired; fatigued.
- Physically or mentally fatigued.
- Expressive of or prompted by fatigue: a weary smile.
- Having one's interest, forbearance, or indulgence worn out: weary of delays.
- Causing fatigue; tiresome: a weary wait.
- To make or become weary. See Synonyms at tire1.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അക്ഷമനായ - Akshamanaaya | Akshamanaya ;weary with hunger ക്ഷുധാതുര - weary With Hunger Kshudhaathura | weary With Hunger Kshudhathura ;ക്ഷീണംവരുത്തുന്ന - Ksheenamvaruththunna | Ksheenamvaruthunna ;ക്ലേശകരമായ - Kleshakaramaaya | Kleshakaramaya ;ചടച്ച - Chadacha ;അസഹ്യ - Asahya ;