One who, or that which, lays.
- One that lays: a tile layer.
- A hen kept for laying eggs.
- A single thickness of a material covering a surface or forming an overlying part or segment: a layer of dust on the windowsill; a cake with four layers.
- A usually horizontal deposit or expanse; a stratum: layers of sedimentary rock; a layer of warm air.
- A depth or level: a poem with several layers of meaning.
- Botany A stem that is covered with soil for rooting while still part of the living plant.
- An item of clothing worn over or under another.
- To divide or form into layers: layered gravel and charcoal to make a filter.
- To cut (hair) into different, usually overlapping lengths.
- Botany To propagate (a plant) by means of a layer.
- To wear (clothing) in layers.
- To form or come apart as layers.
- Botany To take root as a result of layering.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുള - Mula ;പതിവായി മുട്ടയിടുന്ന കോഴി - Pathivaayi Muttayidunna Kozhi | Pathivayi Muttayidunna Kozhi ;വരി - Vari ;പടലം - Padalam ;അട്ടി - Atti ;പാളി - Paali | Pali ;