A cluster, crowd, or throng; an assemblage, either of persons or things, collected without any regular form or arrangement; as, a group of men or of trees; a group of isles.
- An assemblage of persons or objects gathered or located together; an aggregation: a group of dinner guests; a group of buildings near the road.
- Two or more figures that make up a unit or design, as in sculpture.
- A number of individuals or things considered together because of similarities: a small group of supporters across the country.
- Linguistics A category of related languages that is less inclusive than a family.
- A military unit consisting of two or more battalions and a headquarters.
- A unit of two or more squadrons in the U.S. Air Force, smaller than a wing.
- A class or collection of related objects or entities, as:
- Two or more atoms behaving or regarded as behaving as a single chemical unit.
- A column in the periodic table of the elements.
- A stratigraphic unit, especially a unit consisting of two or more formations deposited during a single geologic era.
- Mathematics A set with a binary associative operation such that the operation admits an identity element and each element of the set has an inverse element for the operation.
- Of, relating to, constituting, or being a member of a group: a group discussion; a group effort.
- To place or arrange in a group: grouped the children according to height.
- To belong to or form a group: The soldiers began to group on the hillside.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്രാതം - Vraatham | Vratham ;സമൂഹം - Samooham ;ഇനം വകുപ്പ് - Inam Vakuppu ;വിമാനസേനയുടേയും നാവികസേനയുടേയും വിഭാഗം - Vimaanasenayudeyum Naavikasenayudeyum Vibhaagam | Vimanasenayudeyum Navikasenayudeyum Vibhagam ;അണി - Ani ;വര്ഗം - Vargam ;