The part of a bridle, usually of iron, which is inserted in the mouth of a horse, and having appendages to which the reins are fastened.
- A small portion, degree, or amount: a bit of lint; a bit of luck.
- A brief amount of time; a moment: Wait a bit.
- A short scene or episode in a theatrical performance.
- A bit part.
- An entertainment routine given regularly by a performer; an act.
- Informal A particular kind of action, situation, or behavior: got tired of the macho bit.
- Informal A matter being considered: What's this bit about inflation?
- Informal An amount equal to one eighth of a dollar: two bits.
- Chiefly British A small coin: a threepenny bit.
- a bit To a small degree; somewhat: a bit warm.
- bit by bit Little by little; gradually.
- do (one's) bit To do one's part or contribute one's share.
- The sharp part of a tool, such as the cutting edge of a knife or ax.
- A pointed and threaded tool for drilling and boring that is secured in a brace, bitstock, or drill press.
- The part of a key that enters the lock and engages the bolt and tumblers.
- The tip of the mouthpiece on a pipe or a cigarette or cigar holder.
- The metal mouthpiece of a bridle, serving to control, curb, and direct an animal.
- Something that controls, guides, or curbs.
- To place a bit in the mouth of (a horse, for example).
- To check or control with or as if with a bit.
- To make or grind a bit on (a key).
- have To be uncontrollable; cast off restraint.
- Computer Science A fundamental unit of information having just two possible values, as either of the binary digits 0 or 1.
- Past tense and a past participle of bite.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രദേശക്കാഴ്ച - Pradheshakkaazhcha | Pradheshakkazhcha ;കടിയിരുമ്പ് - Kadiyirumpu ;ബൈനറി ഡിജിറ്റ് - Bainari Dijittu ;അല്പം - Alpam ;കടിഞ്ഞാണ് - Kadinjaan | Kadinjan ;ചെറുകഷ്ണം - Cherukashnam ;