A hybrid animal; specifically, one generated between an ass and a mare, sometimes a horse and a she-ass. See Hinny.
- The sterile hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse, characterized by long ears and a short mane.
- A sterile hybrid, as between a canary and other birds or between certain plants.
- Informal A stubborn person.
- A spinning machine that makes thread or yarn from fibers. Also called spinning mule.
- A small, usually electric tractor or locomotive used for hauling over short distances.
- Slang A person who serves as a courier of illegal drugs.
- A slipper or shoe that has no counter or strap to fit around the heel.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രക്ഷര - Prakshara ;കോവര്കഴുത - Kovarkazhutha ;സങ്കരജന്തു - Sankarajanthu ;സങ്കരസസ്യം - Sankarasasyam ;ശിക്ഷ - Shiksha ;ബുദ്ധിശൂന്യന് - Buddhishoonyan | Budhishoonyan ;