A hybrid animal; specifically, one generated between an ass and a mare, sometimes a horse and a she-ass. See Hinny.
- The sterile hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse, characterized by long ears and a short mane.
- A sterile hybrid, as between a canary and other birds or between certain plants.
- Informal A stubborn person.
- A spinning machine that makes thread or yarn from fibers. Also called spinning mule.
- A small, usually electric tractor or locomotive used for hauling over short distances.
- Slang A person who serves as a courier of illegal drugs.
- A slipper or shoe that has no counter or strap to fit around the heel.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കോവര്കഴുത - Kovarkazhutha ;ആണ്കഴുതയുടെയും പെണ്കുതിരയുടെയും സന്തതി - Aankazhuthayudeyum Penkuthirayudeyum Santhathi | ankazhuthayudeyum Penkuthirayudeyum Santhathi ;ദ്വിജാതീയം - Dhvijaatheeyam | Dhvijatheeyam ;ആൺകഴുതയുടെയും പെൺകുതിരയുടെയും സന്തതി - Aankazhuthayudeyum Penkuthirayudeyum Santhathi | ankazhuthayudeyum Penkuthirayudeyum Santhathi ;കോവർകഴുത - Kovarkazhutha ;സങ്കരജാതി - Sankarajaathi | Sankarajathi ;