A small horse.
- Any of several types or breeds of horses that are small in size when full grown, such as the Shetland pony.
- Informal A racehorse.
- Sports A polo horse.
- Something small for its kind, especially a small glass for beer or liqueur.
- A word-for-word translation of a foreign language text, especially one used secretly by students as an aid in studying or test-taking. Also called crib, trot.
- Chiefly British The sum of 25 pounds.
- To study with the aid of a pony: pony a lesson; ponied all night before the exam.
- pony up Slang To pay (money owed or due).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗ്രന്ഥസഹായി - Granthasahaayi | Granthasahayi ;കുതിര - Kuthira ;ചെറിയ തരം കുതിര - Cheriya Tharam Kuthira ;തര്ജ്ജമ - Tharjjama ;കുതിരക്കുട്ടി - Kuthirakkutti ;മട്ടക്കുതിര - Mattakkuthira ;