That one of the four cardinal points of the compass, at any place, which lies in the direction of the true meridian, and to the left hand of a person facing the east; the direction opposite to the south.
- The direction along a meridian 90° counterclockwise from east; the direction to the left of sunrise.
- The cardinal point on the mariner's compass located at 0°.
- An area or region lying in the north.
- The northern part of the earth.
- The northern part of a region or country.
- The northern part of the United States, especially the states that fought for the Union in the Civil War.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the north.
- Originating in or coming from the north: a cold north wind.
- In, from, or toward the north.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വടക്ക് - Vadakku ;വടക്കോട്ടുപോകുന്ന - Vadakkottupokunna ;വടക്കന്കാറ്റ് - Vadakkankaattu | Vadakkankattu ;ചന്ദ്രദിക്ക് - Chandhradhikku ;വടക്കുദിശ - Vadakkudhisha ;ഉത്തരദേശം - Uththaradhesham | Utharadhesham ;