An instrument or medium by which some important action is performed, or an important end accomplished; as, legislatures, courts, armies, taxgatherers, etc., are organs of government.
- Music An instrument consisting of a number of pipes that sound tones when supplied with air and a keyboard that operates a mechanism controlling the flow of air to the pipes. Also called pipe organ.
- Music Any one of various other instruments, such as the electronic organ, that resemble a pipe organ either in mechanism or sound.
- Biology A differentiated part of an organism, such as an eye, wing, or leaf, that performs a specific function.
- An instrument or agency dedicated to the performance of specified functions: The FBI is an organ of the Justice Department.
- An instrument or a means of communication, especially a periodical issued by a political party, business firm, or other group.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരു സംഗീതോപകരണം - Oru Samgeethopakaranam ;ശുക്ലം - Shuklam ;മനുഷ്യന്റേയോ മൃഗങ്ങളുടേയോ ശരീരഭാഗം - Manushyanteyo Mrugangaludeyo Shareerabhaagam | Manushyanteyo Mrugangaludeyo Shareerabhagam ;ഓര്ഗന് വായിക്കുന്നയാള് - Organ Vaayikkunnayaal | Organ Vayikkunnayal ;അവയവം - Avayavam ;പത്രം - Pathram ;