The act of building; the practice of erecting buildings; construction.
- Something made up of a number of parts that are held or put together in a particular way: hierarchical social structure.
- The way in which parts are arranged or put together to form a whole; makeup: triangular in structure.
- The interrelation or arrangement of parts in a complex entity: political structure; plot structure.
- Something constructed, such as a building.
- Biology The arrangement or formation of the tissues, organs, or other parts of an organism.
- Biology An organ or other part of an organism.
- To give form or arrangement to: structure a curriculum; structure one's day.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചട്ടക്കൂട് - Chattakkoodu ;ചട്ടപ്പെടുത്തുക - Chattappeduththuka | Chattappeduthuka ;ഘടന - Ghadana ;കെട്ടിടം - Kettidam ;സംരചന - Samrachana ;നിർമ്മിതി - Nirmmithi ;