That which a person does, either voluntarily or by appointment, for, or with reference to, others; customary duty, or a duty that arises from the relations of man to man; as, kind offices, pious offices.
- A place in which business, clerical, or professional activities are conducted.
- The administrative personnel, executives, or staff working in such a place.
- A duty or function assigned to or assumed by someone. See Synonyms at function.
- A position of authority, duty, or trust given to a person, as in a government or corporation: the office of vice president.
- A subdivision of a governmental department: the U.S. Patent Office.
- A major executive division of a government: the British Home Office.
- A public position: seek office.
- Chiefly British The parts of a house, such as the laundry and kitchen, in which servants carry out household work.
- A usually beneficial act performed for another. Often used in the plural.
- Ecclesiastical A ceremony, rite, or service, usually prescribed by liturgy, especially:
- Ecclesiastical The canonical hours.
- Ecclesiastical A prayer service in the Anglican Church, such as Morning or Evening Prayer.
- Ecclesiastical A ceremony, rite, or service for a special purpose, especially the Office of the Dead.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രവൃത്തിസ്ഥലം - Pravruththisthalam | Pravruthisthalam ;അടുക്കറപ്പുറം - Adukkarappuram ;ഔദ്യോഗികപദം - Audhyogikapadham | oudhyogikapadham ;സത്കര്മ്മം - Sathkarmmam ;ഉദ്യോഗസ്ഥാനം - Udhyogasthaanam | Udhyogasthanam ;ഉപഗ്രഹം - Upagraham ;