The amount of coal or ore put out from one or more mines, or the quantity of material produced by, or turned out from, one or more furnaces or mills, in a given time.
- The act or process of producing; production.
- An amount produced or manufactured during a certain time.
- Intellectual or creative production: literary output; artistic output.
- The energy, power, or work produced by a system.
- Computer Science The information produced by a program or process from a specific input.
- To produce or manufacture (something) during a certain time.