The act of performing; the carrying into execution or action; execution; achievement; accomplishment; representation by action; as, the performance of an undertaking of a duty.
- The act of performing or the state of being performed.
- The act or style of performing a work or role before an audience.
- The way in which someone or something functions: The pilot rated the airplane's performance in high winds.
- A presentation, especially a theatrical one, before an audience.
- Something performed; an accomplishment.
- Linguistics One's actual use of language in actual situations.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രകടനങ്ങള് - Prakadanangal ;പ്രദര്ശനം - Pradharshanam ;അഭിനയം - Abhinayam ;അനുഷ്ഠാനം - Anushdaanam | Anushdanam ;പ്രവൃത്തി - Pravruththi | Pravruthi ;നാടകാവതരണം - Naadakaavatharanam | Nadakavatharanam ;