The act of moving or revolving around, or as in a circle or orbit; a revolution; as, the periodical circuit of the earth round the sun.
- A closed, usually circular line that goes around an object or area.
- The region enclosed by such a line. See Synonyms at circumference.
- A path or route the complete traversal of which without local change of direction requires returning to the starting point.
- The act of following such a path or route.
- A journey made on such a path or route.
- Electronics A closed path followed or capable of being followed by an electric current.
- Electronics A configuration of electrically or electromagnetically connected components or devices.
- A regular or accustomed course from place to place; a round: a salesperson on the Detroit-Minneapolis-Chicago circuit; a popular speaker on the lecture circuit.
- The area or district thus covered, especially a territory under the jurisdiction of a judge in which periodic court sessions are held.
- An association of theaters in which plays, acts, or films move from theater to theater for presentation.
- A group of nightclubs, show halls, or resorts at which entertainers appear in turn.
- An association of teams or clubs.
- A series of competitions held in different places.
- To make a circuit or circuit of.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിഭ്രമണം - Paribhramanam ;വൈദ്യുതിയുടെ പൂര്ണ്ണമായ പ്രവാഹപരിക്രമണം - Vaidhyuthiyude Poornnamaaya Pravaahaparikramanam | Vaidhyuthiyude Poornnamaya Pravahaparikramanam ;സഞ്ചാരം - Sanchaaram | Sancharam ;ആവൃത്തി - Aavruththi | avruthi ;അധികാരമണ്ഡലം - Adhikaaramandalam | Adhikaramandalam ;വൈദ്യുതിയുടെ പ്രവാഹപാത - Vaidhyuthiyude Pravaahapaatha | Vaidhyuthiyude Pravahapatha ;