- Grass or other vegetation eaten as food by grazing animals.
- Ground on which such vegetation grows, especially that which is set aside for use by domestic grazing animals.
- The feeding or grazing of animals.
- To herd (animals) into a pasture to graze.
- To provide (animals) with pasturage. Used of land.
- To graze on (land or vegetation).
- To use (land) as pasture.
- To graze in a pasture.
- put out to pasture To herd (grazing animals) into pasturable land.
- put out to pasture Informal To retire or compel to retire from work or a full workload.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുൽപ്പറമ്പ് - Pulpparampu ;പുല്ത്തകിടി - Pulththakidi | Pulthakidi ;ഗോചരം - Gocharam ;മേയ്പുലം - Meypulam ;പുല്ത്തകിടി - Pulththakidi | Pulthakidi ;പലഹാരം - Palahaaram | Palaharam ;