Popularly: Herbage; the plants which constitute the food of cattle and other beasts; pasture.
- The grass family.
- The members of the grass family considered as a group.
- Any of various plants having slender leaves characteristic of the grass family.
- An expanse of ground, such as a lawn, covered with grass or similar plants.
- Grazing land; pasture.
- Slang Marijuana.
- Electronics Small variations in amplitude of an oscilloscope display caused by electrical noise.
- To cover with grass.
- To grow grass on.
- To feed (livestock) with grass.
- To become covered with grass.
- To graze.