That which constitutes distinction of person; individuality.
- The quality or condition of being a person.
- The totality of qualities and traits, as of character or behavior, that are peculiar to a specific person.
- The pattern of collective character, behavioral, temperamental, emotional, and mental traits of a person: Though their personalities differed, they got along as friends.
- Distinctive qualities of a person, especially those distinguishing personal characteristics that make one socially appealing: won the election more on personality than on capability. See Synonyms at disposition.
- A person as the embodiment of distinctive traits of mind and behavior.
- A person of prominence or notoriety: television personalities.
- An offensively personal remark. Often used in the plural: Let's not engage in personalities.
- The distinctive characteristics of a place or situation: furnishings that give a room personality.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യക്തിയുടെ കഴിവുകളുടെ ആകെത്തുക - Vyakthiyude Kazhivukalude Aakeththuka | Vyakthiyude Kazhivukalude akethuka ;ആത്മവൈശിഷ്ട്യം - Aathmavaishishdyam | athmavaishishdyam ;സവിശേഷവ്യക്തിത്വം - Savisheshavyakthithvam ;വ്യക്തിവൈശിഷ്ട്യം - Vyakthivaishishdyam ;വ്യക്തിത്വം - Vyakthithvam ;സ്വത്വം - Svathvam | swathvam ;