Anything used to support the head of a person when reposing; especially, a sack or case filled with feathers, down, hair, or other soft material.
- A cloth case, stuffed with something soft, such as down, feathers, or foam rubber, used to cushion the head, especially during sleep.
- A decorative cushion.
- The pad on which bobbin lace is made.
- To rest (one's head) on or as if on a pillow.
- To serve as a pillow for: Grass pillowed my head.
- To rest on or as if on a pillow.
- To assume the shape of a pillow.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൈമെത്ത - Kaimeththa | Kaimetha ;ഉച്ഛീര്ഷകം - Uchcheershakam ;താങ്ങായിരിക്കുക - Thaangaayirikkuka | Thangayirikkuka ;ഉപധാനീയം - Upadhaaneeyam | Upadhaneeyam ;താങ്ങിയിരിക്കുക - Thaangiyirikkuka | Thangiyirikkuka ;കശിപു - Kashipu ;