To grant; to acknowledge; to admit to be true; to confess; to recognize in a particular character; as, we own that we have forfeited your love.
- Of or belonging to oneself or itself: She makes her own clothes.
- That which belongs to one: I wanted a room of my own.
- To have or possess as property: owns a chain of restaurants.
- To have control over: For a time, enemy planes owned the skies.
- To admit as being in accordance with fact, truth, or a claim; acknowledge.
- To make a full confession or acknowledgment: When confronted with the evidence the thief owned up. See Synonyms at acknowledge.
- on (one's) own By one's own efforts: She got the job on her own.
- on (one's) own Responsible for oneself; independent of outside help or control: He is now out of college and on his own.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവകാശപ്പെടുത്തുക - Avakaashappeduththuka | Avakashappeduthuka ;ഏറ്റുപറയുക - Ettuparayuka ;സ്വന്തമായ - Svanthamaaya | swanthamaya ;തനത് - Thanathu ;പരേതര - Parethara ;അംഗീകരിക്കുക - Amgeekarikkuka ;