A question proposed for solution; a matter stated for examination or proof; hence, a matter difficult of solution or settlement; a doubtful case; a question involving doubt.
- A question to be considered, solved, or answered: math problems; the problem of how to arrange transportation.
- A situation, matter, or person that presents perplexity or difficulty: was having problems breathing; considered the main problem to be his boss. See Usage Note at dilemma.
- A misgiving, objection, or complaint: I have a problem with his cynicism.
- Difficult to deal with or control: a problem child.
- Dealing with a moral or social problem: a problem play.
- no problem Used to express confirmation of or compliance with a request.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാര്യം - Kaaryam | Karyam ;വൈഷമ്യം - Vaishamyam ;പ്രത്യക്ഷ കഷ്ടം - Prathyaksha Kashdam ;പ്രശ്നം - Prashnam ;സാധനീയാര്ത്ഥം - Saadhaneeyaarththam | Sadhaneeyartham ;സന്ദേഹാംശം - Sandhehaamsham | Sandhehamsham ;