The act of separating the parts of any body, or the condition of undergoing a separation of parts; disruption; breach.
- A homogeneous mixture of two or more substances, which may be solids, liquids, gases, or a combination of these.
- The process of forming such a mixture.
- The state of being dissolved.
- The method or process of solving a problem.
- The answer to or disposition of a problem.
- Law Payment or satisfaction of a claim or debt.
- The act of separating or breaking up; dissolution.