Manner in which an object is placed; location, esp. as related to something else; position; locality site; as, a house in a pleasant situation.
- The way in which something is positioned vis-à-vis its surroundings.
- The place in which something is situated; a location.
- Position or status with regard to conditions and circumstances.
- The combination of circumstances at a given moment; a state of affairs. See Synonyms at state.
- A critical, problematic, or striking set of circumstances.
- A position of employment; a post.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിതഃസ്ഥിതി - Parithasthithi ;സ്ഥിതിവിശേഷം - Sthithivishesham ;അന്വയം - Anvayam ;ഭാവം - Bhaavam | Bhavam ;ചുറ്റുപാട് - Chuttupaadu | Chuttupadu ;അവസ്ഥ - Avastha ;