Of or pertaining to a profession, or calling; conforming to the rules or standards of a profession; following a profession; as, professional knowledge; professional conduct.
- Of, relating to, engaged in, or suitable for a profession: lawyers, doctors, and other professional people.
- Conforming to the standards of a profession: professional behavior.
- Engaging in a given activity as a source of livelihood or as a career: a professional writer.
- Performed by persons receiving pay: professional football.
- Having or showing great skill; expert: a professional repair job.
- A person following a profession, especially a learned profession.
- One who earns a living in a given or implied occupation: hired a professional to decorate the house.
- A skilled practitioner; an expert.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉദ്യോഗസംബന്ധമായ - Udhyogasambandhamaaya | Udhyogasambandhamaya ;ഉപജീവനാര്ത്ഥമുള്ള പ്രവൃത്തിയായി ചെയ്യുന്നവന് - Upajeevanaarththamulla Pravruththiyaayi Cheyyunnavan | Upajeevanarthamulla Pravruthiyayi Cheyyunnavan ;തൊഴില്പരമായ - Thozhilparamaaya | Thozhilparamaya ;തൊഴിൽപരമായ - Thozhilparamaaya | Thozhilparamaya ;പ്രവൃത്തിപരമായ - Pravruththiparamaaya | Pravruthiparamaya ;ഉദ്യോഗസംബന്ധമായ - Udhyogasambandhamaaya | Udhyogasambandhamaya ;