That which busies one, or that which engages the time, attention, or labor of any one, as his principal concern or interest, whether for a longer or shorter time; constant employment; regular occupation; as, the business of life; business before pleasure.
- The occupation, work, or trade in which a person is engaged: the wholesale food business.
- A specific occupation or pursuit: the best designer in the business.
- Commercial, industrial, or professional dealings: new systems now being used in business.
- A commercial enterprise or establishment: bought his uncle's business.
- Volume or amount of commercial trade: Business had fallen off.
- Commercial dealings; patronage: took her business to a trustworthy salesperson.
- One's rightful or proper concern or interest: "The business of America is business” ( Calvin Coolidge).
- Something involving one personally: It's none of my business.
- Serious work or endeavor: got right down to business.
- An affair or matter: "We will proceed no further in this business” ( Shakespeare).
- An incidental action performed by an actor on the stage to fill a pause between lines or to provide interesting detail.
- Informal Verbal abuse; scolding: gave me the business for being late.
- Obsolete The condition of being busy.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കോശാതകി - Koshaathaki | Koshathaki ;തൊഴില് - Thozhil ;വ്യാപാരസംബന്ധമായ കൊടുക്കല് വാങ്ങലുകള് - Vyaapaarasambandhamaaya Kodukkal Vaangalukal | Vyaparasambandhamaya Kodukkal Vangalukal ;പ്രവൃത്തി - Pravruththi | Pravruthi ;വ്യവഹാരം - Vyavahaaram | Vyavaharam ;തജാരത്ത് - Thajaaraththu | Thajarathu ;