A track; a trail; a way; a path; also, passage; travel; resort.
- The business of buying and selling commodities; commerce. See Synonyms at business.
- The people working in or associated with a business or industry: a textile-exporting publication for the trade.
- The customers of a specified business or industry; clientele.
- The act or an instance of buying or selling; transaction.
- An exchange of one thing for another.
- An occupation, especially one requiring skilled labor; craft: the building trades, including carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation.
- The trade winds. Often used in the plural with the.
- To engage in buying and selling for profit.
- To make an exchange of one thing for another.
- To be offered for sale: Stocks traded at lower prices this morning.
- To shop or buy regularly: trades at the local supermarket.
- To give in exchange for something else: trade farm products for manufactured goods; will trade my ticket for yours.
- To buy and sell (stock, for example).
- To pass back and forth: We traded jokes.
- Of or relating to trade or commerce.
- Relating to, used by, or serving a particular trade: a trade magazine.
- Of or relating to books that are primarily published to be sold commercially, as in bookstores.
- trade down To trade something in for something else of lower value or price: bought a new, smaller car, trading the old one down for economy.
- trade in To surrender or sell (an old or used item), using the proceeds as partial payment on a new purchase.
- trade on To put to calculated and often unscrupulous advantage; exploit: children of celebrities who trade on their family names.
- trade up To trade something in for something else of greater value or price: The value of our house soared, enabling us to trade up to a larger place.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വായിനം - Vaayinam | Vayinam ;തൊഴില് - Thozhil ;വിപണം - Vipanam ;പണ്യം - Panyam ;പണനം - Pananam ;വ്യാപാരം - Vyaapaaram | Vyaparam ;