A moving or going forward; a proceeding onward; an advance
- Movement, as toward a goal; advance.
- Development or growth: students who show progress.
- Steady improvement, as of a society or civilization: a believer in human progress. See Synonyms at development.
- A ceremonial journey made by a sovereign through his or her realm.
- To advance; proceed: Work on the new building progressed at a rapid rate.
- To advance toward a higher or better stage; improve steadily: as medical technology progresses.
- To increase in scope or severity, as a disease taking an unfavorable course.
- in progress Going on; under way: a work in progress.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭിവൃദ്ധി - Abhivruddhi | Abhivrudhi ;അഭ്യുത്ഥാനം - Abhyuththaanam | Abhyuthanam ;പ്രാപ്തി - Praapthi | Prapthi ;കയറ്റം - Kayattam ;പുരോഗമനം - Purogamanam ;അഭ്യുദയമുണ്ടാകുക - Abhyudhayamundaakuka | Abhyudhayamundakuka ;