A hostile or predatory incursion; an inroad or incursion of mounted men; a sudden and rapid invasion by a cavalry force; a foray.
- A surprise attack by a small armed force.
- A sudden forcible entry into a place by police: a raid on a gambling den.
- An entrance into another's territory for the purpose of seizing goods or valuables.
- A predatory operation mounted against a competitor, especially an attempt to lure away the personnel or membership of a competing organization.
- An attempt to seize control of a company, as by acquiring a majority of its stock.
- An attempt by speculators to drive stock prices down by coordinated selling.
- To make a raid on.
- To conduct a raid or participate in one.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കടന്നാക്രമണം - Kadannaakramanam | Kadannakramanam ;അവിചാരിതമായ അന്വേഷണമോ - Avichaarithamaaya Anveshanamo | Avicharithamaya Anveshanamo ;വ്യോമാക്രമണം - Vyomaakramanam | Vyomakramanam ;അന്വേഷണം നടത്തുക - Anveshanam Nadaththuka | Anveshanam Nadathuka ;മിന്നല്പരിശോധന - Minnalparishodhana ;അനധികൃതമായ കൈയേറ്റം - Anadhikruthamaaya Kaiyettam | Anadhikruthamaya Kaiyettam ;