A violent onset or attack with physical means, as blows, weapons, etc.; an onslaught; the rush or charge of an attacking force; onset; as, to make assault upon a man, a house, or a town.
- A violent physical or verbal attack.
- A military attack, such as one launched against a fortified area or place.
- The concluding stage of an attack in which close combat occurs with the enemy.
- Law An unlawful threat or attempt to do bodily injury to another.
- Law The act or an instance of unlawfully threatening or attempting to injure another.
- Law Sexual assault.
- The crime of rape.
- To make an assault upon; attack. See Synonyms at attack.
- To rape.
- To make an assault.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അത്യാക്രമണം - Athyaakramanam | Athyakramanam ;അഭിപതനം - Abhipathanam ;കൈയേറ്റം - Kaiyettam ;ആക്രമണം - Aakramanam | akramanam ;ആപാതം - Aapaatham | apatham ;ആക്രമിക്കൽ - Aakramikkal | akramikkal ;