To return to life; to recover life or strength; to live anew; to become reanimated or reinvigorated.
- To bring back to life or consciousness; resuscitate.
- To impart new health, vigor, or spirit to.
- To restore to use, currency, activity, or notice.
- To restore the validity or effectiveness of.
- To renew in the mind; recall.
- To present (an old play, for example) again.
- To return to life or consciousness.
- To regain health, vigor, or good spirits.
- To return to use, currency, or notice.
- To return to validity, effectiveness, or operative condition.